top of page
Please Sign and Share This Petition
Urge Chinese Retailer Meters/Bonwe to Stop Selling Fur
The fur on a jacket trim, a full-length coat, or fluff on a shoe, all come from animals that are violently killed in the fur industry.
Whether they are bludgeoned to death, anally electrocuted gassed or even skinned alive this is a barbaric and needless abuse of animals.
PETA Asia is putting pressure on Chinese retailer Meters/Bonwe to end its use of fur trim on coats and jackets.
- Retailer Meters/Bonwe sell racoon dog fur trimmed coats and jackets in China.
- The racoon dogs are violently killed; bludgeoned, anally electrocuted, gassed, or even skinned alive.
- All fur comes from purpose bred animals that are systematically tortured and barbarically treated just so vane ignorant and uncaring people can wear their skin.
- There are no penalties for abusing animals on fur farms in China, animals are treated just like commodities.
- Don't let Meters/Bonwe continue to profit from the abuse of racoon dogs.
Please sign and share this petition
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THE LATEST ANIMAL PETITIONS
bottom of page