top of page
Please Sign and Share This Petition
Urge Chinese Retailer Meters/Bonwe to Stop Selling Fur
The fur on a jacket trim, a full-length coat, or fluff on a shoe, all come from animals that are violently killed in the fur industry.
Whether they are bludgeoned to death, anally electrocuted gassed or even skinned alive this is a barbaric and needless abuse of animals.
PETA Asia is putting pressure on Chinese retailer Meters/Bonwe to end its use of fur trim on coats and jackets.
- Retailer Meters/Bonwe sell racoon dog fur trimmed coats and jackets in China.
- The racoon dogs are violently killed; bludgeoned, anally electrocuted, gassed, or even skinned alive.
- All fur comes from purpose bred animals that are systematically tortured and barbarically treated just so vane ignorant and uncaring people can wear their skin.
- There are no penalties for abusing animals on fur farms in China, animals are treated just like commodities.
- Don't let Meters/Bonwe continue to profit from the abuse of racoon dogs.
Please sign and share this petition
bottom of page